Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wes Yarborough

My name’s Wesley Adam Yarborough IV (the fourth isn’t actually a part of my name, but Wesley Adam Yarborough carries an air of royalty, so I added it for emphasis). I prefer Wes. I live in Reno, Nevada, where I was born and raised. I’m 17, an Eagle Scout and the representative of the Northern Nevada, Northern California Youth for the United Centers for Spiritual Living. My passion is art. I play eight different instruments and I’m a deep lover of all other art forms. Travel is also big for me; I’ve been to China and to Thailand, volunteering with abused elephants. My mom was a photojournalism major in college, so I suppose I get my love of photography from that. I can’t wait to begin work with everybody and share my experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment