Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bree Alten

I've spent 20 years on this planet, and I am so excited to be a part of this press team! I would identify myself as a student, a passionate artist of many fields and a pilgrim. I have spent the past three months exploring the beautiful country of Nepal. It has been an incredible life-changing journey full of discovery and magic, and I am ending my sojourn in lovely Australia. Besides traveling, my passions include the youth of our world, the arts (specifically theater), poetry, good food, reading and the Science of Mind philosophy. It is such an honor to be a part of this union of faiths. I know this conference is another step toward the ultimate planetary shift to peace. I thank all participants being a part of this coming together. Blessings to all.

1 comment:

  1. We are blessed to have Bree as part of our community in Reno and she has been a blessing to the far regions of the world to which she has traveled. Can't wait to see her at home and hear all about her journey!

    ReplyDelete