Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Joe Murray

I live in Southern California, in the San Diego area. I’m 20, a student of the humanities at our community college and a student of life in general. I serve as the youth community leader for the United Centers for Spiritual Living; in that capacity, I lead and learn with my community. My vision in life is to travel the world, learn as much as possible about life, educate others in what I learn and love as openly and deeply as possible. I am passionate about people, reading, writing, speaking and moving; I love to run, play Capoeira, dance, sing, rock-climb and cycle.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to be following you during the World Parliament

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Murray we are so proud of you and the life you have chosen. You will do great things in your young life. Back home in Fallbrook, CA
    We all love you, Jane C.

    ReplyDelete