Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jennie Lobato

I'm 31 and I've been out of school for almost 10 years. I recently started a nonprofit organization, drawchange Inc., which sends art supplies to children throughout the world, and I've been in the advertising industry as a Web designer for 10 years. I stumbled upon Atlanta Unity Church while I was on a quest to find a spiritual center that would harness my love for the world. Atlanta Unity Church was it! With the spiritual food I have received from Unity, I have embraced my interest in the arts and helping children everywhere do the same. I want to spark the energy of world peace by igniting the passion of learning in the world’s children. I’m excited to communicate to the world while at the Parliament through the Web and by serving on the graphics team.

No comments:

Post a Comment