Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Olivia Ware

Hello all. I am beyond excited to be a part of the news team for the Parliament. I am a 16-year-old high school student from Idaho. I definitely enjoy school and work hard at it, but I try to maintain some balance in my life. Spending time outside is a necessity and summer is my season. In annual trips to California, I have attempted to take up surfing and have fallen in love with it. Although I would love to take on a surfer girl persona, I must admit I’m not very good. I love to read. A favorite book of mine is Life of Pi by Yann Martel. This book prompted my love of theology; something about the study of religion and philosophy excites me. I simply cannot wait to begin this journey and share everything I learn with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment