Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Katie Dutcher

Hi everyone. I’m reporting (at the moment) from Berkeley, California. I’m 23 and was born and raised in Religious Science. I graduated from Pomona College in May with a double degree in linguistics and religious studies; while I was in college, I had the opportunity to study Tibetan Buddhism for a semester in India, Nepal and Tibet. I’m now the Northern California/Nevada regional director of International Youth and Family Ministries for United Centers for Spiritual Living. I enjoy yoga, sustainable food, and walks on the beach. I can’t tell you how excited, humbled, and honored I am to be attending the Parliament. I can’t wait tell you all about it.

1 comment:

  1. Katie: We're so happy to know you're right where you want to be right now. We can't wait to hear all your wonderful stories about your experiences there. We love you, mom and dad

    ReplyDelete